This plugin is a tool for distributing ParOne, Inc video feeds into WordPress installations.
This plugin is a tool for distributing golf video supplied by ParOne, Inc into WordPress installations. Users of this plugin have registered with ParOne, Inc to distribute content into their WordPress site. More information about ParOne can be found here.
How it works
This plugin installs ParOne’s custom video player web components via CDN, and provides shortcodes for including those components in WordPress pages and posts. The video player web components interact with ParOne as an external service.
In addition, this plugin allows the WordPress administrator to configure auto-posting of video content into WordPress.
The interaction with the ParOne video service consists of 3 types of interactions:
- Downloading the script which contains the video player web components
- Calling ParOne’s content API to request lists of eligible videos
- Calling ParOne’s tracking API to signal when a video starts to be played, and when the playhead hits 5, 15, and 30 seconds
- ParOne collects no personally identifiable information.
- Tracking calls are used for registering views on WordPress sites.
- This plugin includes shortcodes which can be placed on any page.
- Technical documentation can be found here
Q: How do I get started with ParOne?
A: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ParOne Feeds” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “ParOne Feeds” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
– pass the video player stylesheet into network-videos
– remove install_plugins dependency
– added attributes to shortcodes
– removed rss reference
– rename styles to stylesheets
– add vertical property to parone-thumbnail-carousel
– remove support for the wordpress auto-poster
– pass stylesheet through to the web component
– add support for content-key and content-keys
– addd initial support for AI chooser
– async load our scripts
– passed from/to to the playlist functions
– passed default language to the network videos
– added hide-title, hide-logo, and hide-description to shortcodes
– Fixed redirect
– added Network Videos
– removed staging environment option.
– fixed problem with an amperstand in the category name
– surfaced autoplay for feeds
– changed Sync Code to Feed Key
– fixed problem where only the first category was set
– edited metadata
– bumped up version number
– auto-create feed IDs with code
– always use production script
– changed dateformat to a string for old php versions
– Added option to trash or not trash expired campaigns
– Added a default language option
– fixed bugs when deleting feeds and there were multiple feeds
– when auto-posting, use the title and description for the selected language.
– changed the menu names
– pass through the autoplay and language tags
– deletion list was truncated
– Fix to thumbnail carousels and updated shortcode documentation
– Adjustments to alt tag
– Updated alt tag handling
– added metadata for deleting
– shortcodes now pass through overrides
– posts will be deleted/moved to trash on next check if expired
– fixed tag for saving the playlist block style
– now deletes expired posts
– store more metadata in posts (feed + environment)
– added shortcode for the video-block-playlist player type
– moved to wp_remote_get
– Updated to prevent multiple plugin entries
– added support for auto-posting videos
– added support for multiple auto-posting feeds, each with their own settings.
– added support for multiple categories and tags
– added playlist carousel short code
– changed settings verbiage
– now adds Categories and Tags without a dummy post
– thumbnail correctly strips for post, not for list displays
– can set user to post as
– after setting last campaign to 0, re-runs cron job
– bumped version number to 1.0.0
– default category is now “Uncategorized”
– tags and templates will default to “none” instead of the first tag/template
– Added the initial implementation of auto-posting via an RSS feed.
– Bug fixes
– Added the parone_thumbnail_vertical_carousel shortcode
– Modify readme
– Removed the gutenberg blocks
– Added the parone_thumbnail_carousel shortcode
– Added basic settings
– Included the style editor
– Added ParOne shortcodes