Inspired by and building upon the great work of Jean-Paul Franssen, who developed a wordpress-sidebar-widget to display feeds coming from Pandora, I have now finished programming a WordPress plugin, which can help you to place Pandora-feeds freely anywhere in your theme-templates.
For more information on Pandora, visit http://pandora.com.
I’m in no way connected to Pandora Media, Inc, this is my private, non-profit contribution to the wordpress-community.
Pandora and the Music Genome Project are registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc.
The complete documentation is located at my website: http://www.weinschenker.name/pandorafeeds/
- Upload the file pandorafeeds.php to your plugin-directory: www.yourblog.com/wp-content/plugins/
- Go to the plugin-section of your blog’s admin-area, scroll down to ‘Pandora Feeds for WordPress Plugin’ and press ‘activate’.
- Now go to the Options section and klick on ‘Pandora Feeds’
- Type into the input-field your Pandora-account name. You register at Pandora with your E-Mail-address. Your account-name is the local-part of the address. For example, if you have registered with firstname.lastname@example.org, you should enter john.doe into the textfield.
- Congratulations, now you’re done!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Pandora Feeds for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Pandora Feeds for WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.