Lightweight Plugin to display in your website multiple free road maps.
You can have as many maps as you need but only one per page.
You can display a “VIEW MAP” button. A single page can have many buttons.
Map tiles by OpenStreetMap. Access key is not required.
Map tiles by Mapbox. Access key is required. Mapbox create satellite maps.
- Simple Map.
- Complex Map, with Marker and / or PopUp. The popup created with the Api OpenLayers has a green icon with links to the Directions.
- Multiple maps.
- Road maps and satellite maps.
- Displays a “VIEW MAP” button. View the map, full screen, on a new page.
- Configure the Settings -> OSMaps from the admin dashboard. Change the defaultMap options and save.
- Insert the shortcode in an article or in a page. Look the OSMaps administrative page for the shortcodes.
Upload the OSMaps plugin to your site and activate it.
I own a shop in Venice – Italy, near Piazza San Marco. How do I find his coordinates?
You can use this utility page: Help Coordinates
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“OSMaps” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
= 2.3.5 – December 2022
* Update Leaflet API to Version 1.9.3
= 2.3.0 – September 2021
* “VIEW MAP” Button.
* Fixed a bug.
= 2.2.2 – December 2020
* Added tiles Mapbox
= 2.2.1 – December 2020
* Fixed a bug
= 2.2.0 – December 2020
* Add API js Leaflet
= 2.1.0 – November 2020
= 2.0.0 – June 2019
* Multiple maps
= 1.1.0 – May 2019
* Disable wheel
1.0.0 – April 2019
- Initial release.