The plugin contains the following convenient shortcodes:
With this shortcode, you can put these elements anywhere on posts and pages so you are not limited to the sidebars.
The code snippets will be available after plugin activation.
From the dashboard, under Plugins, select Add New. Search for OrderStorm. Click on Install Now.
- Download the plugin .zip file.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and click on the ‘Plugins’ tab and then ‘Add New.’
- Click on ‘Upload’ near the top of the page.
- Click the ‘Choose File’ button and find the OrderStorm WordPress Toolbox plugin .zip file. Click ‘Choose’ followed by the ‘Install Now’ button. WordPress will now upload and install your plugin.
- Once the installation of your plugin has finished click the ‘Activate Plugin’ link.
- How do I get support?
Send your questions and comments to email@example.com. Premium package users can call for phone support – see the Pricing page for information on which subscription levels come with phone support.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“OrderStorm WordPress Toolbox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed the [orderstorm_archives], [orderstorm_categories] and [orderstorm_recent_posts] shortcodes, so they can be effectively used anywhere a normal content generation shortcode would be called from
- Changed plugin description
- Initial Release