Multi Account Tweet Feeds by Webline is a simple and easy to use plugin to show latest tweets from a multiple Twitter accounts in the same sidebar widget,post,page or text widget content including parsing of @usernames, #hashtags, media and URLs into links.
The plugin is based on Twitter API version 1.1.
In order to use it, you have to create a personal Twitter Application on the https://apps.twitter.com/ website. Within your Application, Twitter provides you four values: the Consumer Key, the Consumer Secret, the Access Token and the Access Token Secret.
Enter all these Authorization strings in the widget options box from Appearance -> Widgets, along with your other display settings, for display widget in sidebar.
Enter all these Authorization strings in settings page from Settings -> Multi Account Tweet Feeds, along with your other display settings, for use shortcode [wli-multi-account-tweet-feeds] in post,page or text widget.
Your Multi Account Tweet Feeds by Webline plugin is now ready and active!
- Display tweets in sidebar using widget
- Shortcode [wli-multi-account-tweet-feeds] support, for display tweets on post,page or text widget content
- Show tweets from multiple accounts
- Control for set tweets cache time(in minutes), which improve tweets loading time.
- Control for showing Avtar
- Control for showing Replies
- Control for showing Time (e.g. 4 days ago, 27 mins ago)
- Control for showing Short Time (e.g. Sep 24, Nov 29)
- Control for set widget height.
- Control for set widget title color.
- Control for set widget header background color.
- Unzip ‘multi-account-tweet-feeds-by-webline.zip’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory or add it by ‘Add new’ in the Plugins menu.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu.
Issue with showing more tweets than configured?
When you set 5 as a tweet counts in widget setting then it will show 5 tweets from each accounts given and sort those tweets based on its time.
Contributors & Developers
“Multi Account Tweet Feeds by Webline” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Multi Account Tweet Feeds by Webline” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release Date: February 02, 2023
- Fix: Checked compatibility with WordPress version 6.1
Release Date: January 03, 2020
- Fix: Minor other bug fixes.
- Checked compatibility with WordPress version 5.3.2
Release Date: January 03, 2018
- Fix: Resolved create_function deprecated issue in PHP 7.2.0.
- Fix: Checked compatibility with WordPress version 4.9.1.
Release Date: May 03, 2016
- Fix: Solved twitter feeds not updating within given cache time issue when plugin updates.
Release Date: April 26, 2016
- Enhancement: Added shortcode support.
- Fix: Improved performance using wordpress Transients API.
Release Date: January 13, 2016
- Enhancement: Added control for set widget height.
- Enhancement: Added control for set widget title color.
- Enhancement: Added control for set widget header background color.
Release Date: November 28, 2014
- Initial release