Appends other available posts of a category in the details pages of individual posts. Useful in navigating other articles of same category.
Additionally you can use
[mysitemap] shortcodes with parameters.
[mysitemap]: Prints everything
[mysitemap id="5"]: Restricts to a category
[mysitemap id="5" limit="5"]: Limits 5 posts under a given category
[mysitemap limit="5"]: Pulls 5 recent post globally
- Go to your WP Admin > Plugins > Add New page.
- Search for “More Posts”.
- Click install. Click activate.
- Download this plugin as a .zip file.
- Go to WP Admin > Plugins > Add new > Upload Plugin.
- Upload the .zip file and activate the plugin.
- Download the file hosted-content-importer.zip.
- Unzip the file on your computer.
- Upload folder more-posts (you just unziped) to /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the WP Admin > Plugins menu.
Click on how to install a WordPress Plugin for more details.
- How can I use it?
Once you activate this plugin, links to other posts are automatically appended in the singular posts.
- How does it work?
Helps to group your articles together that are under one category.
- What is the `[mysitemap]` shortcode for?
It helps you pull the sitemap details per category. You can use this content somewhere within your posts.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“More Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “More Posts” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.