Choose Where Your Popup Is Displayed
Only want your popup in some areas on your site? You can select whether you want them displayed on your posts, pages, or your home page.
Visual Text Editor
Now, no more clunky HTML code to deal with on your popup. Using the WordPress built-in WYSIWYG editor, you can now just worry about what you want to say, and not how to display it.
Stop Bugging Return Visitors
Don’t want your return visitors to see this box every time they go back? Don’t want your popup to show on every post people read? Now you can set how often a person sees your popup.
work right every time.
- After you have downloaded your file, log into your WordPress Admin Section.
- Go to Plugins-> Add New.
- Go to the Upload Link.
- Navigate to your file.
- Click on the Upload Button.
- After it is has installed, click on the Activation Link.
- Upload ‘milat-jquery-automatic-popup’ plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- solution center
Contributors & Developers
“Milat jQuery Automatic Popup” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Milat jQuery Automatic Popup” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed : Admin jQuery
- Close Button Style ( Optional )
- jQuery New Version Thanks ( Ryan )
- Always open ( Optional )
- Video Bug
- Added to the language file ( contact firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Added do_shortcode Thanks( Davidprog )
- Videos ( youtube,vimeo,dailymotion,swf )
- Border-color , Border-weight
- Bug : wp_editor
- Pop-up Weight
- Pop-up Height
- Pop-up background-color
- Bug : jQuery.noConflict()