This plugin lets you show the data from Meteohub or Meteobridge all-sensors.txt file easily in the content of your website using shorttags.
Temperature: [meteohub sensor=’actual_th1_temp_c’]°C
Max windspeed: [meteohub sensor=’alltime_wind0_maxspeeddir_nl’] [meteohub sensor=’alltime_wind0_gustspeedmax_bft’] bft ([meteohub sensor=’alltime_wind0_gustspeedmax_kmh’]) on [meteohub sensor=’alltime_wind0_gustspeedmax_time’]
will result in:
Max windspeed: NNW 12.4 bft (130.3 km/h) on 28-10-2013 at 12:31
The plugin automatically rewrites the date and time according to your WordPress time and date settings, and trend values get rewritten to arrow images.
I am in no way, shape or form affiliated with Meteohub and do not in any way profit from commissions or referrals to them.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to the plugin settings and enter the meteohub all-sensors.txt file path or URL.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Meteohub” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added Meteobridge support
- Updated supported WordPress version
- Fixed a bug displaying the trend arrows incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug displaying date/time wrong.
- Added backward compatibility with the old Meteodata plugin. The meteodata tag is now treated like the meteohub tag.
- Initial release.