Block that displays a list of selected Posts and Custom post types. No stylesheets or scripts are added in the front-end.
The block can be found inside the blocks inserter menu under the Melonpan Blocks category.
Once added in the post you can edit its settings on the Editor sidebar under the Block settings panel.
The block renders dynamically. This means it doesn’t save any content in the Post content, it renders the content when the post loads.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Melonpan Block - Post List
Installation from the WordPress admin.
- Log in to the WordPress admin and navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Type Melonpan Block – Post List in the Search field.
- In the results list Melonpan Block – Post List plugin should appear, click Install Now button.
- Once it finished installing, click the Activate button.
- That’s it, now you can go to any post where Gutenberg is enabled and start using the block.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Melonpan Block – Post List” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Melonpan Block – Post List” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Refactored code base
- Updated dependencies
- Added mbpl_content_to_render filter to modify the rendered output
- Minor bug fixes
- Initial release