This plugin allows you to create media galleries / slideshows containing videos and photos from sources such as YouTube and Vimeo.
- Include your photos, YouTube videos, and Vimeo videos.
- Optional media captions
- Ability to hide controls for YouTube videos
- Ability to re-order media within a slideshow / gallery
- Unzip ‘mediaview.zip’ and upload
- Activate the plugin (MediaView) through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Create a shortcode and copy shortcode onto a page or post.
- Add media for gallery / slideshow just created.
Where can I go for help using / installing this plugin?
Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your problem webpage if possible.
What types of media does the slider / viewer support?
MediaView supports YouTube, Vimeo, and photos.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“MediaView” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Minor code optimizations
- More mobile friendly for small devices – backend
- Added MultiSite compatibility
- Made frontend media viewer responsive and faster
- Major framework changes
- Admin UI overhaul
- Fixed caching issue for plugin update dependencies
- And many other bug fixes…
- Checked compatibility for latest version of WordPress
- Added versioning system
- Added Serbo-Croatian translation for plugin – (credit: Borisa Djuraskovic – webhostinghub.com)
- Initial release of MediaView