Marquee xml rss feed scroll is a simple wordpress plugin to create the marquee in the website with rss feed.
Check official website for live demo http://www.gopiplus.com/work/2011/08/10/marquee-xml-rss-feed-scroll-wordpress-scroll/
Marquee xml rss feed scroll is a simple wordpress plugin to create the marquee scroll in the website with rss feed. In the admin we have option to enter five rss feed. We can add this plugin directly in the theme files. Also we have widget and short code option.
Features of this plugin
- Easy to customize
- Easy styles override option
- Configurable scroll amount
- Option to update scroll delay
- Option to update the scroll direction
- Option to pause the scroller on mouse over
- Option to add five rss feed
- Short code for pages and posts
Click here to see detail information about this plugin.
- Drag and drop the widget.
- Add directly in the theme.
- Short code for posts and pages.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Marquee xml rss feed scroll” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Target option available (_blank, _parent, _new).
Tested up to 3.3
Tested up to 3.4
New demo link, http://www.gopiplus.com
Tested up to 3.4.2
Slight change in the short code, Please find the new short code for your gallery.
Tested up to 3.5
Tested up to 3.6
Added some security feature.
- Tested up to 3.8
- Now this plugin supports localization (or internationalization). i.e. option to translate into other languages.
Plugin *.po file (marquee-xml.po) available in the languages folder.
- Tested up to 3.9
- Now it using fetch_feed() wordpress method to load rss feed. (fetch_feed() uses the SimplePie and FeedCache functionality for retrieval and parsing and automatic caching)
- Tested up to 4.0
- Tested up to 4.1
- Tested up to 4.2.2
- Tested up to 4.3
- Tested up to 4.4
- Text Domain slug has been added for Language Packs.
- Tested up to 4.5
- Sanitization added for all input value.
- Tested up to 4.6
- Tested up to 4.7
- Tested up to 4.8
- Tested up to 4.9
- Tested up to 5.2
- Uninstall option added. All plugin reference and plugin table will be cleared during uninstallation.
- Tested up to 5.3
- Tested up to 5.4
- Tested up to 5.5
- Tested up to 5.7
- Tested up to 5.8
- Use plugin short code in the widget.
- Tested up to 5.9