Map Engine can be your one-stop destination to create fully customized Google Maps or Open Street Maps.There are no restrictions on the map platform selected; switch seamlessly between Google Map and Open Street Map. Using this plugin, you can add an unlimited number of markers and shapes to your map. An extremely user-friendly interface to ease up your map building experience without any hassle!
Why should you choose MapEngine?
- Choose your favourite platform Google Maps or Open Street Maps.
- Easily switch any map from Google to Open Street or vice-versa.
- Easy to use UI with no overheads.
- Create unlimited maps and markers. No hidden restrictions!
- Choose map themes, type and layers.
- Support for Snazzy map themes for Google Map.
- Multiple themes for Open Street maps.
- Create or add your custom theme JSON.
- Attractive marker shapes and styles.
- Custom marker icons.
- Customise marker info window.
- Add image to the info windows.
- Locate on map feature, to pin markers in one click.
- Drag to reposition the markers.
- Draw any number of polygon shapes on the map.
- Show Info window on polygon click.
- Get a live preview of the created map.
- Embed anywhere using the shortcode.
- Duplicate entities to save time & efforts.
- Super Interactive builder interface.
- Responsive across multiple devices.
✅ AnyWhere Elementor Pro: AnyWhere Elementor Pro comes with various creative dynamic content widgets that would enhance your Elementor Page Builder experience to build your dream website.
✅ Form Vibes: The ultimate tool to save and manage your Form submissions within WordPress Database. It also provides a graphical analytics report that allows you to visualize how different forms are performing.
✅ WP Mail Log: WP Mail Log is a WordPress plugin that allows you to easily log and view all emails sent from your WordPress site. It saves all email interactions with the help of an easy-to-view dashboard interface, which will be beneficial for troubleshooting.
✅ Elementor Addon Elements: With the help of Elementor Addon Elements, you can use rich and stunning widgets to build your dream website.
✅ Booster Blocks: The unique collection of booster blocks can be used to power up the default WordPress blocks. These blocks have extensive design capabilities to match your theme’s style and appearance.
✅ Frontend Product Editor: Frontend product editor can be a great addition to your WooCommerce websites since it allows you to modify the WooCommerce product information right from the front.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
To know more details, check out the [Getting Started Guide]
Does this plugin need additional configurations?
Once activated, the plugin is ready to go; no additional settings are required.
Do I need an API key for creating an Open Street Map?
No API key need for creating an Open Street Maps, but yes, for Google Map, an API is required. Learn more about Getting an API key.
How can I add a created map on the Page/Post?
Once you publish the map, a shortcode will generate; you just need to copy and paste it anywhere on the WordPress page/post where you want to add the map.
Can I use Snazzy Map styles for Google Maps?
Yes, using this plugin, you can select any Snazzy style. And also, you can add your custom theme JSON.
If I created a Google Map, can I switch it to an Open Street Map?
Using MapEngine, you can switch the map platform of an individual map, like changing a Google Map to Open Street Map or vice-versa.
Can I add lat-long coordinated to create a Marker?
Yes, you can create a marker by adding lat-long points.
Contributors & Developers
“Map Engine – Google Maps and Open Street Maps for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Map Engine – Google Maps and Open Street Maps for WordPress” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Map Engine – Google Maps and Open Street Maps for WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
0.0.2 – 2022-04-26
- Added: Polygon Draggale control
- Enhancement: Info window open while updating global styles
- Enhancement: UI and Code optimization
0.0.1 – 2022-03-23