Add lyrics to your WordPress posts and pages.
Visit the GitHub repository for information on developing this plugin. Pull requests welcome!
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Create a new post ( or page! ).
- Add Lyrics to your post by clicking the ‘+’ icon and selecting “Lyrics”, or by typing “/lyrics” in the editor window.
- You can specify a title and artist for your lyrics, and you can chose to hide the title.
- You can specify an external link for your lyrics.
- Each lyrics can have multiple sections.
- You can specify if a section has a title, and if the section repeats.
- Press publish!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Lyrics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Lyrics” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Lyrics” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- “I’m gonna add some bottom / So that the dancers just won’t hide”
- This release adds some bottom margin to verses on the front end.
- Lyrics says “Hello, is it me you’re looking for?” to the world.