Lightweb Media Basic Authentication is a plugin for protected your development WordPress site like .htpasswd.
The Plugin supported an localhost bypass for the wp-cli and an mu-plugin creation for Rollbacks.
- Easy for setting Basic Authentication
- Basic Authentication works like .htpasswd
- Protected development website or demo website without .htpasswd
- Support Docker and Kubernetes (K8s)
- The plugin is lightweight.
- Create mu-plugin for rollbacks
- Allow Bypassing for localhost (for WP-CLI)
Ipril 23, 2023
Since we published this plugin I am using it on almost every staging environment. Its so much easier and fasten than using htpasswd. I highly recommend everyone to start testing the plugin and its functionalities with wp-cli and mu-plugin support.
Contributors & Developers
“Lightweb Media Basic Authentication” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Lightweb Media Basic Authentication” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.