This plugin replace WP default admin/login/register page.
The technique used is pretty brutal but the best currently possible, the plugin replaces the modified files automatically.
To make the plugin run the web server must be able to write to the wp-admin directory.
more info @ http://www.bisontech.net
- Download the .zip file of logoReplacer from the WordPress plugins directory.
- Unzip it into temp directory, edit all the file in logos directory under plugin directory and save with same format.
- Upload logoReplacer direcotry into the /wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LogoReplacer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “LogoReplacer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Minor update fix some notice.
- Fully rewrited, fix with last wordpress update.
- Added admin-bar-sprite.png, now you can change all wp-admin icon bar.
- Added support for WordPress 3.2 admin (now login image is a png)
- Added wp-logo.png for old wordpress admin grey theme
- Added support for grey theme