With this plugin you can easily add a dynamic login/logout menu item to any menu on your WordPress site. The menu item will change based on whether the current user is logged in or logged out. You can also set a specific login page url, login redirect url and a logout redirect url.
Thanks to Juliobox for his prior efforts on the BAW Login/Logout Menu plugin!
- Download a .zip of this plugin file
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard -> Plugins page
- Click “Add New” -> “Upload”
- Upload the .zip of this plugin and activate it
- How to use?
Contributors & Developers
“Login or Logout Menu Item” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Bump WP Compatibility
- Fixed error when saving options on some web-host’s
- Fixed save options security vulnerability
- Fixed – Do not redirect Administrator users when logging in
- Added a settings page
- Added setting for login page URL
- Added setting for login redirect URL
- Added setting for logout redirect URL
- First Release