Users of the LinkGreen platform can now export their product catalogs into their WooCommerce product catalogs, complete with
images, pricing, and categories.
This plugin also allows for Google Maps integration on your site to show where your distributors are located.
There are a few options for installing and setting up this plugin.
- Download and unzip the plugin
- Upload the ‘linkgreen-product-import’ folder into the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Go to the Plugins admin page and activate the plugin
Install Via Admin Area
- In the admin area go to Plugins > Add New and search for “LinkGreen Product Import”
- Click install and then click activate
To Setup The Plugin
- Find your LinkGreen API token (see instructions under FAQ).
- In the WordPress admin area go to Tools > LinkGreen Product Import Admin and then paste your API token
- How do I find my LinkGreen API Key?
- Login to your LinkGreen account.
- Find your user profile
- Select the “API Key” tab.
- How do I integrate Google Maps?
- Obtain a Google Maps API key
- Navigate to Tools > LinkGreen Product Import
- Paste the Google Maps token into the correct box
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LinkGreen Product Import” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “LinkGreen Product Import” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix broken admin page options
- Add multiple source image support for imported products
- Repository cleanup
- Addition of direct product link for single products (push from LinkGreen to WooCommerce)
- Added to the WordPress plugin store
- Nuke and pave products in WooCommerce with those from your LinkGreen catalog
- Google Maps integration