Use a shortcode to display your posts. Display them by tag, number of posts, order (asc, desc), orderby (date, time created, none, ID, author, title, parent, rand), pagination (pages), and display the results in one column or two.
Intended to be used with object caching (memcache) for maximum efficiency.
[Display Posts tag=’a tag’ pages=’true’ posts=’7′ order=’desc’ orderby=’date’]
- Category name. Add multiple categories separated by commas. (Note: Using cat and tag will increase query load dramatically)
- Tag name. Add mulitiple tags separated by commas.
- True or false. Display the posts with pagination or all on one page.
- Number of posts to display. If pages is true it is the number of posts per page.
- Display the posts in descending or ascending order.
orderby (There are many options including)
- time created
- Kessú Nái
Requires PHP version 5.3.0 or greater.
- Search for l7 Display Posts.
- Install plugin.
- Activate plugin.
- Upload the entire
/l7-display-postsdirectory to the
- Activate Primary Tag Plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- How do I utilize the object caching feature for maximum speed and efficiency?
To maximize this plugins object caching features it is recommended that a caching plugin be installed. There are many free caching plugins available. It order to utilize memcache you may have to contact your hosting provider.
Contributors & Developers
“L7 Display Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First release