The Kodex Posts likes plugin allows your visitors and logged in users to like or dislike your posts, pages, and custom post types.
The AJaX based interface is clean and fully customizable.
The Dislike button is not required, and the buttons labels are editables.
The buttons shows their counter.
Shortcodes are availables for display the buttons on your post content and for the Like counter only.
In the admin interface, columns are showing the actual count, and there is a metabox in the editon page.
- Unzip all files to the
- Log into WordPress admin and activate the Kodex Posts likes plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu
- Go to Settings > Kodex Posts likes in the left-hand menu to configure plugin options
Contributors & Developers
“Kodex Posts likes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Kodex Posts likes” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixes click on ajax loaded posts
- Admin dashboard stats of last days likes
- Buttons shortcode parameter for custom like and dislike text
- Save post action counter fix (counters began to 1)
- Sortable posts by like/dislike count in admin area
- Admin columns style and position
- Buttons and Counter shortcodes takes postid parameter for a display outside the loop
- Counter shortcode takes format parameter : html|number
- Changes in the admin settings area
- Screenshots update
- Source code based on WordPress Plugin Boilerplate