- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/jsl_exit_intent_popupdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- To configure the plugin, go to Appearance->Customize. By default, the EIT plugin is switched off after the installation.
- I wrote all the html and css and it does not work. Why?
Check if the code, especially the css part, is written correctly. If there is some mistake (e.g. missing ;), code does not run.
- Nothing is showing after installation
See the sourcecode of the page via CTRL + U. In case you find string “Switch on the EIT in customizer!”, your EIT plugin is not activated in the customizer. Go to customizer and activate the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“JSL Exit Intent Popup” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors