Join the Event allows you to make use of a solid RSVP form for your next event. The form supports Ajax and prevents double joining.
The WordPress intuitive usable backend pages are designed with the iconic font and CSS tool FontAwesome
- Configure your event by date, number of escorts and attache a Facebook/Event-Link and ICS-Calendar file
- Embed the Ajax event form via shortcode or widget
- Receive a mail when a new guest has registered
- Send a customizable confirmation mail to your guests
- Change WordPress mail sender address and name
- Create bulk mails to keep your guests informed
- Create a printable guestlist
- Deutsch (German)
- Upload ‘join-the-event’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
<?php echo do_shortcode('[join-the-event]'); ?>in your templates or
[join-the-event]in your page/post content or use the widget
- Configure your event on the options page
- Where can I add event information like a title or description?
‘Join the Event’ is a RVSP plugin which offers a register form. You can simply create a post, page or even template as usual to include all your information and use the shortcode or widget to inclute the form.
- Can guests edit their data?
Currently not. You can change a guests data manually in the backend. But this might be a feature to be addded in later versions.
- Can I add guests manually to the list
You can add guests whenever you want as they are treated as a custom post type.
- I do not receive any mail when new guests have registered
Make sure that you enabled the general function on the settings page and the personal setting on your profile. This is helpful if you have multiple users as event hosts which all should receive notification mails except you.
Contributors & Developers
“Join the Event” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Hello World – Join the Event is here
- Other features may come soon