This plugin enables you to build/create your own job board inside your WordPress website. It’s designed & developed to build your company own job board and career page by few clicks. It’s easy to use just install, active and ready to go.
- Dedicated “JobPress” WordPress admin menu for manage jobs.
- Add/Edit/Delete jobs from WordPress admin panel.
- Job type support.
- Job category support.
- Job list page.
- There are 5 different types of job listing page.
- Well organized cool job details page.
- Contact form 7 support for collecting resume or job application.
- Change branding color easily.
- Cool plugin settings panel for admin.
- You can also add location google map iFrame embed code.
FOR STANDARD INSTALLATION:
Installing this plugin is very easy just like any other WordPress plugin. Please follow these instructions:
1. In your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins > Add New, search for “JobPress” and click on “Install Now” button.
2. Alternatively, download the plugin and upload the jobpress.zip to your plugins directory, which usually is /wp-content/plugins/.
3. Activate the plugin from plugins page.
4. Go to Setting > Permalinks and update the permalink settings by clicking on save change button.
5. Now plugin is ready to go.
6. Go to all pages from the admin pages menu then you will find the “Jobs Listing” page there. You can also create custom page just need to place shortcode “[jobpress]” there.
Is there any preset style for job listing?
You there are 5 preset.
Yes, It’s mandatory.
Can I Add/Edit/Delete jobs?
Yes, you can.
Is it support only Contact Form 7 for resume collection or job application?
Yes, for now only support Contact Form 7. In-future we will add support for all forms. Also, You can also add description to collect resume by your email address.
How can change settings?
Just go to settings page from “JobPress” admin menu.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“JobPress – Your Own Job Board & Career Page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors