Adds a custom column to the “Posts” and “Pages” Administration pages that provides a link to the JetPack Statistics for post/page on your blog.
- You must have Jetpack installed and active on your wordpress blog.
- First released against Jetpack version 1.2.4.
- Tested to work with JetPack 4.3.1 / WordPress 4.6.1 (Sep 2016)
- Download the zip from http://www.homedev.com.au/WordPress/JetPackPostStatsLink
- Extract to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, the zip will create the homedev_jetpack_post_stats directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Where are your FAQ’s
Ask me a question 😉
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Jetpack Post Statistics Link” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Jetpack Post Statistics Link” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested against WordPress 4.6.1 / JetPack 4.3.1
- Updated as it has been working so well for over 2 years without needing to update that it dropped out of the plugin directory
- Added the ability to show the statistics link on the Pages administation page
- Tested against WordPress 3.6.1 / JetPack 2.4.2
- Update to handle support issue, see final posts. (https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-jetpack-post-statistics-link-you-do-not-have-sufficient-privileges-to-access-this-page)
- Plugin now generates the full path to your wordpress site to handle situations where people have non-standard wordpress installations.
- Tested against WordPress 3.5.1 / JetPack 2.1.1
- Update to remove the &blog=nnnn parameter.
- removes the need to access the database so will remove any performance hit
- Tested against WordPress 3.3.1 / JetPack 1.2.4
- First Release as for version 3.2.1 – JetPack 1.2.?