Allow CampTix administrators to send invoices automatically when an attendee buys a ticket.
- Install and configure CampTix plugin
- Download and activate CampTix Invoice through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to CampTix settings to define Event information (organiser name, logo, invoice name)
- Can I add a custom invoice?
Yes, you can create your own invoice (using the CampTix > Invoices submenu ).
Be warned that you can’t edit or delete a published invoice, so… save it as draft before every items/information are ok!
- How can I customize Invoices template?
You can drop a copy of file
template.phpinto your theme folder and name it
Use CSS properties in this file to overide Invoice template.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Camptix Invoices” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Camptix Invoices” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.1 (January 14, 2019)
- Improvement. Added an option in CampTix setting to enable invoicing
- Improvement. Added a setting for the date format used on the invoices
- Improvement. Modified invoice template to mimic WCEU 2019 styles
- Improvement. Added a “VAT Number” field to the invoice request form
- Bug fix. Users now can request an invoice if permalinks are set to “plain”
- Several other improvements and bug fixes
- Initial release!