Create customers and sales order with all the line items whenever a WooCommerce order is processed in checkout page and send those in zoho books. It enables the power to integrate with WooCommerce and Zoho Books. Import old WooCommerce order data in just one click to zoho books and rest of the work will be done automatically as per your preferrence.
💥Get the Best deal here.
📢 You can avail this plugins free if you tag us as your Zoho Partner. Read the details here – Forms Integrations products giveaway
📢 We are open for freelance work/custom development for this plugin. Connect with us for further information
📜 Things you need :
The prerequisites you need to use our plug-in :
✔ WooCommerce plugin.
✔ A Zoho Books account.
⚡ Features on free version:
▪ User can send any WooCommerce Customer data to Customer of Zoho Books.
▪ Users can map only customers fields of Zoho Books.
▪ Transmit data to all the Zoho Books customers fields including custom field.
▪ This plugin allow user to send custom value also.
▪ With custom values, users can combine multiple field values together and send them to Zoho Books.
▪ Users can import WooCommerce customers to Zoho Books by selecting any date range.
▪ View the detailed log of submitted data from the plugin dashboard.
▪ User can send WooCommerce sales orders data to Zoho Books sales orders.
▪ Transmit data to all the Zoho Books sales orders fields including custom field.
▪ User can import WooCommerce customers and sales orders to Zoho Books altogether. Also can import according to order status like completed, canceled, confirmed, pending payment, processing, on hold, refunded, failed, or draft.
▪ All actions are available in Pro version :
Status Complete : After mapping all your required fields select the necessary action Status Complete to the order status complete, and then click on the Save button to save your settings.
Add Warehouse & Salesperson : You can select Books warehouse from here. Also can be added salesperson according to the sales order from the dropdown list.
Reference Number : Type the custom reference number for salesorder , and then click on the Save button to save your settings.
- Download the plugin.
- From the WordPress Admin Panel, click on Plugins => Add New.
- Click on Upload, so you can directly upload your plugin zip file.
- Use the browse button to select the plugin zip file that was downloaded, and then click on Install Now.
- Once installed, click “Activate”.
Contributors & Developers
“Integration of Zoho Books and WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
* Pro link modified