InFunding is a WordPress plugin to create charitable program and appeal for donation through Paypal or bank transfer.
With this plugin, you easily create and manage all charity programs, donors and donations.
Demo link: http://inwavethemes.com/wordpress/incharity/
Documentation: Crowdfunding manual
Premium theme: InCharity – WordPress theme for Charity / Fundraising / Non-profit organization
Charity program management
- Create and manage charity campaigns
- Manage donations (donates) and donors
- Manage volunteer: Allow volunteer register for a charity campaign.
- Offer many easy-to-use shortcodes
- Provide logging system to control system and situation of donates
- Responsive: Support responsive template
- Customizable: Template design allows to overwrite for easy displayed layout customization
- Flexible: A lot of shortcodes support many styles and parameters to create and customize content easily
- Server requirements
- PHP 5.0 or above
- MySQL 5.0 or above
- WordPress 4.3.x or above;
- Client requirements Firefox 3.5.x, Internet Explorer 7 or above…
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Click “Plugins” > “Add New” in the WordPress admin menu.
- Search for “InFunding”.
- Click “Install Now”.
- Click “Activate Plugin”.
Alternatively, you can manually upload the plugin to your wp-content/plugins directory.
Setup PayPal IPN for the plugin
You need setting IPN for your paypal account to make system automatic update campaign status.
- Log in to your PayPal business account at www.paypal.com.
- Click the profile icon Profile menu on the top right side of the page. From the Business Profile menu, select Profile and Settings, then select My selling tools.
> Note: If you do not see the profile icon on the top right, navigate to My Account > Profile > My Selling Tools.
- Click the Update link in the Instant payment notifications row, in the Getting paid and managing my risk section.
- Click Choose IPN Settings to specify your listener’s URL and activate the listener. The following page opens:
- Specify the URL for your listener in the Notification URL field.
- Click Receive IPN messages (Enabled) to enable your listener.
- Click Save. The following page opens:
- Click Back to Profile Summary to return to the Profile after activating your listener. You also can click Edit settings to modify your notification URL or disable your listener. You can click Turn Off IPN to reset your IPN preferences.
You IPN url is: http://your_site_url/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=infPaymentNotice
- Google Map don’t work on charity detail
You should provide Google API in plugin Settings follow path Crowdfunding > Settings > General
Contributors & Developers
“InFunding – Plugin for Charity & Crowdfunding Website” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “InFunding – Plugin for Charity & Crowdfunding Website” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release