ImmersiveSlider plugins allows you to insert and configure a Responsive jQuery Slider into your WordPress site as a shortcode.
[immersive-slider] on a page to display a slider with data configured in Admin Panel -> Left Menu -> ImmersiveSlider Page.
- Configure Up to 10 Different Sliders
- Insert Up to 10 Slides per Slider
- Color Options: Slider Background, Title and Text, Link and Link Hover.
- Sliding Settings: Sliding Delay, Pagination
- Sliding Effects: slide, bounce, fade, slideUp, or bounceUp.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the
immersive-sliderfolder to the to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to Admin Panel -> ‘Immersive Slider’ -> fill Slider fields
- insert the shortcode [immersive-slider] to display Slider to any page or post
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ImmersiveSlider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “ImmersiveSlider” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.2 (December 20, 2020)
- fix depracated jQuery functions usage
1.0.1 (January 30, 2020)
- fix issue with prev/next arrows underline css
- remove unused js file
1.0.0 (January 22, 2020)
- Plugin released