Display a meta box when viewing a media item in the admin that display all generated images sizes.
- Upload the
image-sizes-panelplugin folder to your WordPress site in the
/wp-content/pluginsfolder or install via the WordPress admin.
- Activate it from the WordPress plugin admin screen.
- A new meta box should displayed on media pages in the admin.
How should I report a bug?
Please submit bugs/errors directly to the GitHub Issues list.
How can I contribute code?
The plugin is hosted on GitHub and pull requests are welcome.
Oktubor 12, 2022
Great plugin. Thank you!
Novambor 1, 2019
I am using it for every project and it is super useful.
Séptembor 3, 2016
Amazing job here! Simple and working like a charm! Thank you for this little gem 🙂
Contributors & Developers
“Image Sizes Panel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Image Sizes Panel” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Crop long image names to fit table.
- Make all strings translateable.
- Add details wether images are cropped or scaled to fit.
- Move scripts and styles to external files.
- Initial release.