Play .mp3, .wav, .ogg audio file in WordPress. A Simple, accessible, Easy to Use & fully Customizable audio player that works on all devices. You can Play embed a nice audio player in the post, page, and widgets areas as well as template files. It Has tons of options that can fit your audio player needs.
How to use?
Here is a quick tutorial.
- Embed audio player in the post, page, widget area, and theme templates
- The audio player is compact so it does not take a lot of real estate on your webpage.
- Support play inline.
- Controls over all the buttons.
- Shortcode driven. So it’s more powerful.
- It’s very easy to use which means you don’t have to be an expert to use this plugin.
- HTML5 compatible so the audio files embedded with this plugin will play on iOS devices
- Works on all major browsers – IE7, IE8, IE9, Safari, Firefox, Chrome
- The audio player is responsive.
- If you do podcasting then this audio player can be used to embed the audio files on your WordPress posts or pages
- If you are selling audio files from your site then you can use this plugin to offer a preview
- Use autoplay option to play an audio/mp3 file as soon as the page loads
- Ability to specify both the mp3 and ogg version of your audio files. The plugin will play the appropriate one based on the device.
- Lite Weight
Pro Version Features
What’s New in PRO ?
- Color Changing options.
- Show Fast Forward And Rewind Button
- Increase Page load speed by changing Preload Options.
- No Ads
- Hide / Show Restart Button
- Hide / Show Download Button.
- Hide / Show Play Button
- Hide / Show the audio Progress bar.
- Hide / Show audio duration in the player.
- Hide / Show Mute Button.
- Hide / Show the volume Control.
- Show / Hide Setting button in the Player.
- Control the audio speed by setting button.
- Player with single Play Button.
How to use
- After installation you can see a sidebar menu in the dashboard called “Html5 Audio Player “
- Add one or more players from there.
- You will get Shortcode for every player On the player list.
- Copy Shortcode for player you wanna publish
- Past the shortcode in post, page, widget areas To publish them. if you want to publish a player in template file use
- This plugin add a Gutenberg Block Called Html5 Audio Player Under Common Category
- Go to your WordPress Admin interface and open a post or page editor.
- Click the plus button in the top left corner or in the body of the post/page.
- Search or See in Common Block Category and select Html5 Audio Player.
- Click the Icon to add it.
- Select A Player
Publish and Enjoy !
For installation help click on Installation Tab
Liked that plugin? Hate it? Want a new feature? [Send me some feedback](mailto: email@example.com “Send feedback”)
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use shortcode in page, post or in widgets.
- If you want Player in your theme php, Place
<?php echo do_shortcode('YOUR_SHORTCODE'); ?>in your templates
How do I install this plugin?
You can install as others regular wordpress plugin. No different way. Please see on installation tab.
Can i play video such as a mp4 file ?
No, But you can try my other plugin called “html5 Video Player”
What type of audio can i play?
You can play .mp3, .oog and .wav audio files.
Contributors & Developers
“Html5 Audio Player – Audio Player for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Html5 Audio Player – Audio Player for WordPress” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Elementor Addons Added
- Gutenberg Block Added
- solve audio player duration stuck issue
- Enabled Direct file download with original file name.
- Fix a minor issue
- Improved performance
- Add support for Gutenberg Block
- fix playr position issue
- Change player skin to modern one.
- improved performance
- Initial Release