It is a very simple plugin that will help you parse your HTML code.
- When you download the plugin it will mainly be a folder named ‘html-parser’.
- ‘html-parse’ folder contains 3 items: 1) icon.png (image icon) 2) index.php file 3) readme.txt
- Upload ‘html-parse’ folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- After activating you will see the ‘HTML Parser’ Tab appear in the menu list on the left hand side in the dashboard.
- To attach this parser in your pages or posts you can use the shortcode ‘[parse]’.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“HTML Parser” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “HTML Parser” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.