Add HA CSS Background Generator Panel in any WP theme customization section. Add lightweight imageless and fast loading CSS background patterns to your pages or any HTML emelent of your webpages i.e tag / id or class.
**Select from 20 different beautiful CSS patterns types including
- Modern Gradient
- Window Pane
List of HTML Element options:
- Body tag
- Any other HTML tag
- Any CSS ID
- Any CSS Class
Learn more about HA CSS Background Generator Plugin features
HA Color Customizer needs your support
It is hard to continue development and support for the free plugins without contributions from users like you. If you enjoy using HA CSS Background Generator and find it useful, please consider making a donation. Your donation will help encourage and support the plugin’s continued development and better user support.
If you have suggestions for a new plugins or addon options, feel free to email me at email@example.com
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Want regular updates? Like my page on Facebook!
Hire me on Upwork
Or hire me directly from my website: www.HiraAnsari.dev
- Log into your WordPress admin
- Click Plugins
- Click Add New
- Search for “HA CSS Background Generator”
- Click “Install Now” under “HA CSS Background Generator”
- Activate the plugin
- Download the plugin
- Extract the contents of the zip file
- Upload the contents of the zip file to the wp-content/plugins/ folder of your WordPress installation
- Then activate the Plugin from Plugins page
The plugin is now ready to be used.
How to use?
- Go to Appearance > Customize > HA Background Colors.
- Select yes to activate the elements you want to customize.
- Select color of your choice.
- Click save button.
How to reset to default theme colors?
Just deactivate that element option and your default themes’s background colors will start showing up again.
Do you have questions or issues with Contact Form 7? Use these support channels appropriately.
Can I Customize only specific Elements and leave the others as it is?
- Yes, HA CSS Background Generator gives you full control on your choices. And for this, it give you activate / deactivate options for each of the element type. Only activate the option you want to use and keep the others deactivated.
Will this plugin change my original theme stylesheet?
- No, it will just add internal Stylesheet set in your theme header that will enforce the theme to use your customized color settings. The theme stylesheet will not change and you can use the default stylesheet colors just by deactivating the HA background Color Customizer elements whenever you want.
Will this plugin effect my page load speed?
- No, It will not slow down your page load speed because HA CSS Background Generator is a very light weight plugin and it doesn’t link any external JS or CSS files from your webpages.
Contributors & Developers
“HA CSS Background Generator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- 1.0.0 – Plugin Released
- 1.1.0 – Tested with WordPress 6.3.1 , removed wp_ prefix from a custom function name.