A widget to add Gravity Form in dialog popup, has an option to add a delay, a position, and an introduction page.
From version 0.3 can be opted in/out to work ont he homepage.
From version 0.5 you can use a button to open the popup.
From version 0.6, added an option to show the popup only ones in X views (random generated) – Requested by .
Under the hood:
- Built on Gravity Form 1.5.2, and uses it for working.
- jQuery UI added from WordPress itself
- Uses jQueryUI CSS
Enjoy using Gravity Form Popup Widget? Please consider making a small donation to support the software’s continued development.
- Upload the
gravity-form-popup-widgetfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Install the plugin, and add it as a widget.
- How to set delay?
The delay is set from the widget managment. The delay is in mileseconds.
- What are the possable values to position the window?
From the JQuery UI manual:
1) a single string representing position within viewport: ‘center’, ‘left’, ‘right’, ‘top’, ‘bottom’.
2) an array containing an x,y coordinate pair in pixel offset from left, top corner of viewport (e.g. [350,100])
3) an array containing x,y position string values (e.g. [‘right’,’top’] for top right corner)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Gravity Forms Popup Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Gravity Forms Popup Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Error with website
- Updated to the new version
- Added an option to be able to “select” ones in how many views the popup will appear. Uses rand() in order to get current user number.
- Added an option to start the dialog from button
- A Misstype…
- Added an option to optin/optout working on homepage (Default is off)
- Moved all text to a self domain: gravity-forms-popup-widget
- Updated to work with WordPress 3.3
- Added an option to position the window.
- Initial Alpha Release