This extension, allows you to display your geocaching statistics bar in a widget of your WordPress theme with your Nickname!
All you have to do is download the widget, install it in your plug-ins folder, add it to your sidebar and modify the preferences.
Enter your geocaching nickname, select the image or your logo and enter your message.
The geocaching statistics bar has a width of 200 pixels, check that the zone of your widget is configured to handle this width.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the entire folder GCSTB to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress
- Go to « GCSTB Settings » to change the default settings (optional)
- Go to « GCSTB Widget » to create your Statbar with your nickname
- Use your personal Guid Avatar to custom your Statbar (Optional)
- What is Geocaching?
- How do I get my Statbar
Simply use your nickname to generate your starbar.
Contributors & Developers
“Geocache Stat Bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Identique Name directory plugin
- Little Fix
- Add Choose Your BackGround
- Add Brandon Dove, Jeffrey Zinn
- Add Your Geocaching Avatar
- Used Your Nickname
- Add Icon Plugin
- Add New Banner
- Add Multilangue fonction
- Little Fix
- Add French Description
- Add Donate link
- Add Banner et Screenshots
- Add Author Verturin
- Based On an idea of Brandon Dove and Jeffrey Zinn