This plugin lets you create state regions on top of a Google Map then add a popup box with external links. Currently supports only USA map
- Have unique color for a region
- Ability to add external links to a state
Use [fusion_retailers_map] or place
<?php echo do_shortcode('[fusion_retailers_map]'); ?> in your templates to output the necessary HTML markup for the map.
Got questions or comments?
Visit us at Graphic Fusion Design
- Upload the
fusion-retailersdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the shortcode [fusion_retailers_map] or place
<?php echo do_shortcode('[fusion_retailers_map]'); ?>in your templates to output the necessary HTML markup for the map.
- Add retailers by clicking on the new ‘Retailers’ menu item in the WordPress admin.
- How do I add retailers to the map?
You add retailers to the map much like you would a post or page in WordPress. Once the plugin is activated, you will get another menu item called ‘Retailers’ in the sidebar. Click here, and add a new retailer. Make sure to select the states you want the retailer to show up in.
- How can I change the colors of the states output to the map?
In wp-admin, go to the ‘Retailers’ menu item and click on ‘Retailer Settings’. Adjust the colors to your liking, and press ‘Submit’
- What if I find a bug or have a suggestion for improvements?
Let us know. You can contact us through our website Graphic Fusion Design
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Google Maps Retailers” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Google Maps Retailers” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added css fix for map when images have a max-width set.
- First public release