The full width responsive portfolio plugins gives your WordPress personal blog or a corporate website power to have an elegant filterable portfolio where you can showoff your amazing work or images. This plugin uses PrettyPhoto lightbox.
You can add portfolio items from the Dashboard > Portfolio > Add New UI. And you can display this portfolio in your website’s front-end using the shortcode:
[tg-portfolio column="3" width="300px" height="300px"]
- You can check a live demo of this portfolio on our demo page.
- Visit our website Template Graphy for more products.
- Thanks to Web Designer for the design help!
- Upload the plugin to your ‘wp-content/plugins’ directory, or download and install automatically through your admin panel.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Where to ask questions?
This short FAQ part of the plugin page is not the right place to answer all the questions. Please consider using the support forum of this plugin to ask your questions, and we will be more than happy to help you.
Contributors & Developers
“Full Width Responsive Portfolio” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Full Width Responsive Portfolio” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.