Connect WordPress with Front inbox and chat. The goal is to be able to send comments and messages from WordPress to Front inbox.
How the plugin is working:
- The user will connect with the FRONT APP account by providing access token and inbox name
- All comments and messages will be sent to Front inbox.
- From Front the information will be managed as a standard message.
You can activate Front chat boxes by providing ChatID.
These above information send to Front using this api https://dev.frontapp.com/
Users privacy is very important to us and we make extra effort to not collect data about the users to the maximum extend possible.
However to provide enhanced functionality we utilize the APIs from different third party services as listed below and the usage of those API are in accordance with their privacy policies:
Terms of Service
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/frontappdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Front screen to configure the plugin
- What is Front?
Front is the first inbox for teams. Organize all your conversations in one place, route them to the right people, and get more done as a team.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Front Connector” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Front Connector” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.