Displays venue names and icons of the latest Foursquare checkins.
Requires Foursquare Username and Password filled out in the widget’s settings.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Select where you would like the widget to be displayed under ‘Widgets’
- How many checkins can I display?
From what I found out, currently the API returns 18 checkins, but your number may vary.
- How do I style the widget using CSS?
The widget spits out an unstylerd unorderd list with the id “foursquare_latest_checkins_widget”
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Foursquare Latest Checkins” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Foursquare Latest Checkins” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Changed input field in Settings for item count to select tag
- Error handling if there is no Foursquare data or the history has no elements
- Show checkin time (selectable)
- First public release.