This plugin allows easy visitor tracking and form capture to the Force24 Portal.
- Upload the
force24-trackingfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- In the WordPress admin, navigate to Settings, Force24 Tracking.
Will the tracking be active right after installation?
No, you need to enter your client ID (get it from your Force24 account manager, it is a long GUID) on the options page first.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Force24 Tracking” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Force24 Tracking” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- We convinced Ninja Forms to be captured. Although we’re not pirates, after all. Just ninjas.
- Don’t know where to start? You can now easily access our Tracking and Form Capture guide from the plug-in settings page.
- Time for a little housekeeping! We cleaned up our styles for a cleaner admin interface.
- You no longer need to configure the tracking to work for Contact Form 7 or Ninja Forms; they’re detected automatically.
- Store setting for form submit after tracking correctly.
- Form map configurations may now contain URL regular expressions without breaking the validation.
- We taught the front end to actually respect and output the form mapping configuration.
- We convinced the form map config to be saved when you tell it to save. Oh, and it’s now checking if you dotted the i’s and crossed the t’s, and will alert you when something seems to be broken.
- Add more tracking script options.
- Add support for form maps.
- Reorganise settings page, make option descriptions easier to understand.