Including flowplayer (flowplayer.org). Call FPW (flowplayer-wrapper) by adding [fpw width=x height=x splash=pathtosplashimg.jpg]path_to_your_video[/fpw] to your content. A couple of options can be customized in the settings session. If you want to embed flickr.com slideshows, please have a look at http://www.ramgad.com/board/topic/37-plugins-fssw-fpw-hfw/. This version has only be tested with the commercial version of flowplayer, but shall work as well with the light version.
Written by Jeannot Muller, please feel free to contact me: http://www.ramgad.com/software/wordpress/wordpress-plugins/
- Upload ‘flowplayer-wrapper.php’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/flowplayer-wrapper’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Customize the settings under /Settings/FPW/
- Call FPW (flowplayer-wrapper) by adding [fpw_videofullpath=full_http_path_to_your_video] to your content.
- Have fun, and drop me a comment on ramgad.com if you have any comments, remarks, advices, wishes or if you’re just happy.
Please read the FAQ here.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“flowplayer-wrapper” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “flowplayer-wrapper” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.