FlashSpeed aims at getting your WordPress and WooCommerce sites up-to-speed as it removes unused assets and allows you to fine-tune what WordPress loads.
As a result, you cut down the ressources and assets needed, which greatly improves your loading times. It’s time to get WordPress and WooCommerce in the fast lane!
The settings page allows you to:
- remove useless meta tags (depending on your use case)
- set a custom favicon for frontend and backend
- disable unneeded assets
- limit posts revisions
With FlashSpeed Pro you can also:
- set local Google Analytics tracking
- preload pages using Instant Page
- add custom code to header, body and footer easily
- set all the necessary security headers conveniently
- Install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Visit the ‘Login Redirect’ settings page to set your login and logout redirects or edit your login page’s styles.
None yet. Ask away!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“FlashSpeed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “FlashSpeed” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.7 – 2022-11-17
- Enhancement – improve code logic for security headers to ensure they are not output twice.
- Enhancement – add help text to options
- Enhancement – use prepare() for queries
- Update – upgrade instant.page
- Update – POT file and translations
- Update – tested comptability with WP 6.1.1
- Update – FS library
Older versions changes can be found in the changelog