FAQ Block is a block for Gutenberg. With it, you will be able to create a Frequently Asked Questions page on your website very easily. Simply add a block for each question and you are done.
I am not sure if it’s currently a bug in Gutenberg: this block requires an input in the generated HTML but for some reason, Gutenberg removes it from the DOM while saving. This issue only happens for author/editors, but not for admins (which is even more weird).
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
- FAQ Block
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“FAQ Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Compatibility with WP 6.0.
- Compatibility with WP 5.9.
- Compatibility with WP 5.8.
- Fix: Compatibility with future version of Gutenberg.
- Fix: There was an issue with WP 5.
- Update: WordPress 5.0.
- Fix: Maximum height for an answer was limited.
- First release.