- Responsive Portfolio Grid
- Category Filtering with Animation
- Beautiful Overlay on Hover with Project Title and Description
- Lightbox Popups
- Drag/Drop Sort to Quickly Reorder Portfolio Items
- Shortcode Support with several options
- Set Crop Width and Height
- Set Number of Columns – 2, 3, or 4 Columns
- Simple and Intuitive Interface for Quick Portfolio Setup
- Hide Category Filters (both globally and per instance via shortcode)
- New – Specify number of posts via shortcode
- Credits: MixItUp, Lightbox2, jQuery
- Add plugin to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create Portfolio.
- Add shortCode
[fgp_portfolio]to page or post to display the Portfolio.
- Add Portfolio Items – Title, Description, Image, and Category(s)
- Create page, menu item and include shortcode in page
- You can override “Hide Filter Categories” setting in shortcode by using “hide_filters” attribute (see example below)
- Reorder your portfolio items using Drag and Drop Sort
Shortcode Options: hide_filters, count, num_columns
[fgp_portfolio hide_filters=1](hide filters)
[fgp_portfolio count=3 num_columns=3 hide_filters=1](limit to 3 posts to showcase Recent Work)
- How can I change portfolio number of column?
Go to Grid Portfolio -> Dashboard and look under Plugin Options section for Number of Columns setting. Or you can set number of column per instance via shshortcode by using parameter num_columns. Example:
- Why is my portfolio grid showing different size images?
You should upload images and not use existing ones from the media library for your portfolio in order for the crop to work. Then your images will all be the same size and the grid will be consistent.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Fancy Grid Portfolio” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Fancy Grid Portfolio” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Tested on WordPress version 4.9.8
Tested on WordPress version 4.7.1
Added CSS namespace for description overlay color getting overwritten by some theme’s CSS
- Complete new code base – change from procedure programming to object oriented programming using WordPress best practises.
- New feature – added shortcode option to specify number of posts
- Bug fix – featured image not displaying over https in admin
- Bug fix – drag drop reorder admin not displaying correct order
- New feature – added Hide Category Filters (both globally and per instance via shortcode)
- Initial release