- The plugin applies to Evernote and Yinxiang.com;
- Add “posts” tag Evernote will automatically sync to WordPress;
- About synchronization every 30 minutes;
- Synchronous including categories, tags, titles, content and pictures contained;
- The same name tags of Evernote synchronization into WordPress categories;
- Other Evernote tags are all synchronized to the WordPress label; (except for “posts”)
- Timed publish, draft publish;
- Auto format article content;
- Custom the label for synchronization;
- Support for Yinxiang(china) and Evernote Authorization to get the token.
evernote-syncfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to “Settings > Evernote Sync”, select the platform and developer token, then save;
- To the need to synchronize the notes add “posts” tag;
- You can also go to the Settings page of plugin to manually synchronize.
Contributors & Developers
“Evernote Sync” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- New feature: Synchronization the width, height, and style of the image.
- New feature: Support for Yinxiang(china) and Evernote Authorization to get the token.
- New feature: Support for Yinxiang Authorization.
- New setting: Whether to format the content.
- New setting: Whether to generate excerpt.
- New setting: Set count of each sync.
- New function: Clear sync record.
- Add donate link.
- At the same time support the Evernote time and the WordPress time to set the post time.
- The default value is the WordPress time, you can set to the Evernote time in the Evernote Sync settings page.