Embed PDF for Gravity Forms provides a PDF Viewer field type. Include PDF files in forms without requiring users to download the PDF. Supports multi-page documents. Provides zoom controls.
- Drag a PDF Viewer field onto any Gravity Form
- Choose PDF from Media Library or provide local URL
- Supports multi-page PDFs
- Supports Dynamic Population
- Initial Scale setting changes default zoom level
Have an idea for a new feature? Please create an Issue on Github or Support Topic on wordpress.org.
- Search for Embed PDF for Gravity Forms in the Add New tab of the dashboard plugins page and press the Install Now button
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Open the form editor through the ‘Forms’ menu in WordPress
- Add a ‘PDF Viewer’ field from the Advanced Fields tab in the form editor.
How can I suggest a new feature for this plugin?
Please create an Issue on Github or Support Topic on wordpress.org.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Embed PDF for Gravity Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- [Added] Adds a Download PDF into Media Library button to the CORS error messages for users that have the upload_files capability.
- [Fixed] Fixes the Choose PDF button not working for users without access to the Media Library by telling users why it does not work. The upload_files capability is required to use the Media Library dashboard features like the modal this button opens.
- [Fixed] Avoid errors when two copies of this plugin are activated at the same time.
- [Fixed] Adds a “file not found” error to the form editor so users know that PDF files are missing without previewing the form.
- [Fixed] Changes CSS so the previous, next, zoom in, and zoom out buttons look better on smaller screens.
- [Fixed] Splits scripting for the Form Editor out into its own file so only necessary scripts are loading in the form editor and on the front end where the field appears.
- [Changed] Updates banner art.
- [Fixed] Stops writing errors to the browser developer console unless SCRIPT_DEBUG is enabled.
- [Fixed] Save the PDF URL with the entry when the form is submitted.
- [Changed] Changes the tested up to version to 6.3.0.
- [Fixed] Corrects stable tag to 1.0.1. The previous version had an incorrect stable tag version of 3.1.1.
- [Fixed] Prevent errors around defining constants if a user accidentally runs two copies of the plugin.
- [Fixed] Updates LICENSE with a copy of the GPLv3.
- [Added] First version.