Easily Delete WordPress Menu Items with one-click, without having to open the ‘menu edit’ box. It will put trash icons on each menu item which
will provide you the functionality to delete a specific menu item or menu branch.
If you want to temporary not show any individual menu item, now you can control it with ‘show/hide’ button inside the ‘menu edit’ box and set menu icons.
- Upload the ‘Easy Menu Manager | WPZest’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Locate the ‘Menus’ item on the ‘Appearance’ menu
- While editing your menu item, you see another option: Easy Menu Manager | WPZest , input your logic and that’s it.
Supported icon types
- Dashicons (WordPress core icons)
- Elusive Icons by Aristeides Stathopoulos
- Font Awesome by Dave Gandy
- Foundation Icons by Zurb
- Genericons by Automattic
- Icomoon icon packs
- Image (attachments)
- SVG (attachments)
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Menu Manager | WPZest” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Easy Menu Manager | WPZest” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Newly added feature set menu icons.
Easy to delete menu or hide menu individually when no use.