The plugin adds a widget that displays a specific business’s Yelp rating and review.
Upload the Yelp Widget to your WordPress blog and activate it.
Click on Settings (or go to Settings -> Yelp Widget) and follow instructions to obtain an API Key from Yelp.
Paste your API Key into the setting field and Save.
Under Appearance -> Widgets, drag and drop the Yelp Widget into a desired location.
Enter a title and Yelp business ID, and click Save.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Display Yelp Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Display Yelp Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Version 1.2.0 (12/18/2018)
- Added the latest WordPress 5.0.1 compatibility
- Changed plugin text-domain to adhere with WordPress plugin standards
- Added function to initialize settings on plugin install
Version 1.1.0 (12/18/2018)
- Added setting for disabling plugin stylesheet
- Added setting descriptions and used better Settings API practices
- Added activate and uninstall hooks to delete settings from database on uninstall of plugin
- Code cleanup
Version 1.0.0 (12/18/2018)
- Initial release