When new features are introduced into WordPress, various helpful pointers (tooltips) maybe shown to users on the admin screens. This simple plugin disables them for all users. No options, no configuration, just install and activate.
- Search for ‘disable pointers’ from the ‘Add new plugin’ page in your WordPress website.
- Click ‘Install Now’.
- Activate the plugin.
- Is that all there is?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Disable Pointers” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Disable Pointers” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0 (27th April 2015)
- Use remove_action instead of directly removing script/style
- Bump compatibility to 4.2.1
0.2 (29th May 2014)
- Change plugin page from Lumpy Lemon to GitHub
- Minor readme.txt updates
- Miniscule code changes
- Bump compatibility to 3.9.1
0.1 (17th January 2012)
- Initial release