Direct Admin Reseller Connection let’s your users manage their Direct Admin account with their WordPress website profile and login. At this moment you can show them their stats in a widget (if logged in and DA account in their profile) and/or your own reseller stats in a Dashboard Widget. Users can also manage all their email address settings and domainpointers from a desired page by adding a shortcode. Updates coming soon!
I’m doing my best to make it safe, but using it is at your own risk ofcourse!
- Widget with user statics + dashboard widget for Reseller stats
- Settings page + user field for DA connection
- Let users manage their forwarders and mailboxes. [darc-nh-page-mail]
- Let users manage their domainpointers. [darc-nh-page-domain]
- Show available webhosting packages. [darc-nh-page-packages] (extended shortcode)
- In English and Dutch
- Upgrade/downgrade buttons on webhosting page for clients, with change log
- Upload the files
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the settings page, fill in the details
- Place the widget in a sidebar
- Added [darc-nh-page-mail] to the desired page where users can manage all their email address settings.
- Added [darc-nh-page-domain] to the desired page where users can manage their domainpointers.
- Added [darc-nh-page-packages] to the desired page where users can see the webhosting you’re offering.
- Questions? Let me know!
- Made a translation? Send it to me!
- Shortcode settings [darc-nh-page-packages pack=Small-Medium price=1,00-2,50]
Contributors & Developers
“Direct Admin Reseller Connection” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Direct Admin Reseller Connection” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed security issue admin dashboard
- Reseller admin account is set as default account for admin when empty
- Bug fix mailadresses table
- Improved admin settings navigation
- Tested up to WordPress 4.3
- Responsive tables
- Bug fixing
- Updated support links
- Small fixes
- Updated admin
- Updated translation
- Extended shortcode for hosting packages
- New settings for hosting packages
- Update settings page for better overview between settings, support and shortcode help
- Updated translation
- Added available webhosting shortcode with first setting options.
- Updated shortcode integration for better posts/pages placement.
- Updated conversion, 1000Mb = 1Gb like most of the time used by webhosts.
- Added user page for managing their domainpointers.
- Show loginform to users that are not logged in and try to visit a manage page.
- Added user page for managing their email addresses, mailboxes and forwarders.