This plugin allows adding a single a widget zone in your contents via shortcode.
It comes with a specially designed widget which displays pages content.
The plugin comes with english and french translations. Feel free to fork me on github if you want me to add yours 🙂
I’ll offer support as much as I can through :
WordPress official page : https://wordpress.org/plugins/desire-page-widget/
Github official page : https://github.com/desirelabs/desire-page-widget
Notice that this plugin is made on my free time, so please, be patient if I don’t answer your requests right away 😉
Upload the Desire Page Widget plugin to your wp-content/plugins/ blog folder, then activate it.
- Go to appearance/widgets in your admin menu
- Add a Desire Page Widget in the freshly created Desire Widget Sidebar
- Select in the list the page you want to display
- Name to your widget (usually a name related to the page you’re including)
- Copy and paste the shortcode [desire_widget_sidebar] into the content you want the sidebar to show up, a page or a post for example
You can use this plugin to create more efficient web pages with the full power of widgets.
Thanks to the custom css classes, you can as well create custom based layout pages.
Have fun !
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Desire Page Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Desire Page Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.