For plugin support, go to the official Debt Calculator page
Easily add a debt repayment calculator to your website. If you have a website about debt, personal finance, credit, mortgages, bankruptcy, or other financial services, offer your users a tool to estimate how long it will take them to get out of debt.
Simply add the text
[debtcalc] to page or post content, and have a helpful debt calculation form embedded in your site’s content. You can also add the calculator to your website’s sidebar by using the
[debtcalc] shortcode in a text widget!
class: Adds CSS class to container
width: Inline CSS width of container
zebra: Whether to add CSS class of
debt_row_oddto odd table rows, making the table alternating colors (called zebrastriping). Default:
legend: Add a legend to the form with the specified text. Default:
[debtcalc class="sampleCssClass" width="100%" zebra="false" legend="Your Debt Snapshot"]
The form’s container DIV will have class “sampleCssClass” and will be 100% wide. The table will NOT be zebrastriped, and the legend text will be “Your Debt Snapshot”.
- Updating the style: You can update the form’s style by editing the plugin’s
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress’ built-in Add New Plugin installer.
- Activate the plugin
[debtcalc]shortcode to your content where you want a debt calculator
- Where did the initial code come from?
- What is the plugin license?
- This plugin is released under a GPL license
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Debt Calculator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Turned link off by default
- Updated link to plugin page
- Improved ReadMe
- Initial release